About The Job
Are you a commercial thinking legal, business administration and/or financial(tech) professional with the ‘DNA’ of an entrepreneur? Do you have affinity with capital markets? Demonstrated experience with (specialized) business development and sales? Then you may be the Business Development/Senior Relationship Manager we are looking for!
We offer you a professional, hands-on, independent and informal working environment.
What will you do?
Besides tightening relations with existing clients, the Business Development/Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for acquisition and onboarding of new clients. You will work on a business development strategy and create and manage a pipeline with new business opportunities. The Business Development/Senior Relationship Manager will be part of our Fiduciary Services Team. He/she will work closely with the owners/directors of the company, financial, legal & compliance colleagues, and business partners in order to keep exceeding our clients’ expectations. You will be expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally, deliver added value to our Fiduciary Services discipline, and contribute to the further growth of our firm.
Other responsibilities are:
• Create additional commercial opportunities for PYGG.
• Increase our Fiduciary client portfolio and service offering in line with highest compliance standards.
• Develop, expand and maintain relationships with clients, intermediaries, law firms, tax advisors, accountants, notaries and stakeholders.
• Identify and develop a new network of clients and intermediaries.
• Prepare and send proposals, perform follow up on outstanding proposals and perform and manage onboarding of new clients.
• Prepare presentations and other materials for pitching.
• Organize and represent PYGG at seminars/ webinars and other events.
Where will you be working?
PYGG is a boutique-style capital markets and corporate service provider with three lines of business: Securities Brokerage; Structured Finance/Exchange Listing Advisory & Fiduciary Services. Working at PYGG means working with a small, growing group of specialized boutique firms in an international environment. At PYGG, we love to see everyone on top of their game. We score as a team while we create room for individual excellence. You will find PYGG working with well-known law offices, notaries, tax advisors and banks. At PYGG our mission is to deliver best possible service at best possible prices. We believe in long-term win-win personal business relationships.
You will be working in ‘Downtown Willemstad’. One of the most beautiful colorful historical areas of Curaçao. You will receive a performance-based salary, 25 vacation days and career opportunities in our other lines of business.
How do you fit in the team?
As a Business Development/Senior Relationship Manager, you need to manage ad-hoc activities, next to your intensive client- and relation contact and daily work. In this position, you need to prioritize what is important, have a hands-on and independent work mentality and be perseverant. You are positive, proactive, know what you are capable of, possess good communication skills and not afraid of asking questions.
Other relevant qualifications for this profile:
• Master’s degree in Dutch (corporate) Law, Business Administration or another useful field.
• Relevant work experience in a similar work environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
• Fluent in English and Dutch (both orally and in writing). Spanish is preferred.
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Result driven, persuasive and focused.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? We cannot wait to meet you!
Applicants will need to upload a current Curriculum Vitae and a type a covering letter. Formats accepted: pdf, docx with a maximum file size of 2mb.
(All fields required)