As part of our Corporate Finance PYGG is a leading firm to act as Listing Advisor. The Listing Advisor – also referred to as Listing Agent, Sponsor or Corporate Advisor dependent of the capital market a client intends to enter – instigates, coordinates and manages all the pre- and post-listing processes with regards to the creation and listing of securities.
PYGG ensures the Issuer’s admission to list and trade complies with the rules and regulations of the exchange. And PYGG manages the ongoing obligations towards the market after the listing completed.
• Prepare the company for becoming a publicly listed company;
• Provide guidance throughout the flotation process;
• Prepare the admission documentation;
• Confirm appropriateness of the company to the Exchange;
• Acts as the companies advisor, investor relations manager and (financial) ‘conscience’ throughout the life of the listing on the exchange.